We would like to thank everyone for playing We Were Here!
We are aware of some of the issues some players might be having and are monitoring the discussions to see what other issues arise. Below you will find a list of issues that have been fixed for this first patch.
- Resolved a crash issue related to a certain checkpoint
- Improved interaction distance for certain objects
- Inspecting books in VR should no longer spawn the player on random locations
- Added colliders in several places to avoid players going out of bounds
- Chess pieces are now a little easier to see
- Fixed several textures
- Total room limit has been increased
- You can now inspect the portrait in the Study room
We are also looking into some of the feature requests posted in the reviews/discussions to see if we can make these happen.
Again a big thank you from the We Were Here team, if you have more feedback or feature requests you can post them in the Steam discussions.